Frequent Questions

Don’t see your question here? Contact us and we will add it to the page.

How do i go about changing my courses?

Course changes can only be initiated during the year by having a conversation with your Dean or Head of Department. They will recommend to Mr Stewart or Mrs Langdon to take you through the formal process using a form to gain consent from teachers, deans and parents. Until this is complete you remain in your class. Not all changes are possible and we will consider if a change is beneficial and required.

When looking at semester changes you can go directly to the careers area.